JENNIE IN INSTIZ AREA 18.04.26

Title: SNH48's Xu Jaiqi who mentioned Blackpink's Jennie.jpg

Source: Instiz

Date posted: April 26, 2018



Popular member of SNH48, Xu Jiaqi


[Bitch better have my money] [Blackpink ver. cover] - The result of a hour's worth of practice

Long haired Tako and short haired Kiki
I've always like this choreo and now finally got an opportunity to show this to everyone
(A small confession to my little kitty(?), Jennie~~)


She wrote, "A small confession to my little kitty, Jennie~~" ㅋㅋ
It's like a cat liking another cat
Below is a selca of Xu Jiaqi's little kitty, Jennie!






Comments:

- So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Their visuals are both my type ㅠㅠ

- Jennie is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Jennie has a really pretty face ㅠㅠㅠ

- Jennie's eyes are really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Kyaa a pretty person likes another pretty person

- Jennie is cute but she's also luxurious looking and charismatic ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Both Jennie and Xu Jiaqi are really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ both goddesses ㅠㅠ

- Jennie's eyes are seriously pretty..charming

- Kim Jennie is the best ㅠㅠ

- I'm envious of horizontally long eyes

- Wow, her facial features...

- Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you

- Jennie is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- IMO, she's part of the top 3 female idols


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.