JENNIE IN PANN AREA 17.10.30

Title: Did you see Jennie on 'MIXNINE'?!

Source: Pann

Date posted: October 30, 2017


I heard that Jennie's appearance wasn't planned????
Her appearance was so sudden that even the fans hadn't been aware ㅋㅋㅋ


She came to stand in for CL, who had a prior engagment
It was a hot issue when she appeared


I hear that she gives off a luxurious aura, making her feel like the youngest daughter of a wealthy family
And seeing her here, I agree ㅋㅋ


Like the youngest daughter who would get a lot of spending money because she has so much aegyo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously the definition of luxuriousness


I missed the live, but looking at all the gifs, you can't help but appreciate her visuals
Her face is crazy


ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so lovable when she smiles ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Can't we have both CL and Jennie appear???!


Seriously, her visuals are crazy
How is this possible when she's still a rookie......


I can see why YG cherishes them so much
Their stylists work so hard as well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I want to keep walking the Jendeuk path ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ






Comments:

1.) [+48][-12] Jennie is seriously the prettiest when she has the 'off shoulder' look

2.) [+34][-12] I call Jennie first, for my next life

3.) [+16][-8] The ones voting down are pathetic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.) [+15][-4] It's a bit random, but Jennie definitely has that YG look ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I can see why YG cherishes her and I can tell the style that YG likes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5.) [+11][-3] Her cheeks are like dumplings ㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋ

6.) [+10][-4] Jennie pulls it off well, but how does the stylist also manage to find such pretty clothes....

7.) [+9][-5] Is she for real????  Crazy, she's so pretty ㅠㅠ

8.) [+6][-1] I wonder if it's the "gyopo" feel (***"gyopo" refers to a Korean from outside of Korea, ie. Tiffany, Ailee***) and while her visuals are popular among females, my brother really likes her as well

9.) [+4][-0] She looks a bit like Lee Hanui

10.) [+3][-0] I was watching Jennie's rehearsal fancam, but turned it off because I thought I shouldn't keep watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she'll make me fall in love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.