JENNIE IN PANN AREA 17.10.25

Title: Jennie's legendary aura moment

Source: Pann

Date posted: October 25, 2017



You all are witnessing Jennie's legendary moment at 'BOF'
The camera angles were spot on and her aura just added to it....dope


And it's not just the first gif but everything comes out legendary with Jennie
Agreed?  Off stage, she's a baby but she's super charismatic on stage


Her aura aside, her gaze + expressions
it shows she's meant to be a celebrity


She's a wall when it comes to being innocent, yet with an aura, sexy and classy


Based on several preview pics, it just can't be denied
She's the epitome of classiness


How is she able to look so classy standing like that???????????
She's seriously meant to be a celebrity


She gives off an aura just brushing her hair aside ㅠㅠ
I'm jealous of someone who can give off an aura just by existing


Her body line is so nice as well....just be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Comments:

1.) [+53][-4] I saw them in person that day and Son Na Eun and Jisoo were seriously pretty...but there were other members that my eyes kept going to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How do I put this, I was more pulled towards the physique and aura of Oh Hayoung and Jennie

2.) [+51][-0] All of Blackpink were so pretty that day

3.) [+27][-0] Their styling was on point as well; their hair and outfits were perfection...their visuals are just a plus

4.) [+16][-1] Their debut stage...didn't feel like rookies

5.) [+13][-1] She's seriously pretty whatever she wears

7.) [+13][-1] I saw them in person that day as well, and they're all so pretty, it makes me speechless

8.) [+12][-0] I hope they come back soon ㅠㅠ

9.) [+12][-0] It's so rude how pretty they are ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give some of it to me

10.) [+11][-0] She's not shockingly pretty but my eyes go to her the most.  She really pulls at your attention.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLΛƆKPIИK ΛREΛ. Powered by Blogger.